LOST-Season 1 DVD  » Movies  »
  • I thinkin order to appreciate the later seasns however you will need to see the beginnning, which is contained on this DVD collection

• by Emily
      A flight crashes, and its passengers are stuck on a deserted island forced to create a world for themselves on the island where they can survive. I actually had never

seen an episode of LOST before I saw this DVD collection. A friend of minewas addicted to the show, and lent me the set right after it came out in an effort to get me addicted as well. What can I saw, its an addictive show. I thinkin order to appreciate the later seasns however you will need to see ...

• LOST-Season 1 DVD
      the beginnning, which is contained on this DVD collection. Otherwise new episodes are a collection of insider information atht is very confusing to an outsider. I tried watching a new
      episode, got lost quickly and started doing something else before seeing this VDV collection. A must have for any LOST lover, or anyone who would like to get into watching the show!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1191223210331/k2311a129/12.9.05