Close up gel toothpaste  » Cosmetics  »
  • Actually I have been using this gel toothpaste since my childhood and I have become addict to this toothpaste to such an extent that I love to use it

• by baba

I love Close up gel toothpaste. Actually I have been using this gel toothpaste since my childhood and I have become addict to this toothpaste to such an extent that I love to use it.

The color of

this toothpaste is read and it is transparent.

It gives the mint flavour and also cleans my teeth very well.

I don’t have any complaints about my teeth and it is just very good by all means.

The ...

• very good fresh breath comes out of my mouth whenever I brush my teeth using this gel toothbrush.

I have little son who is just 3 and half years old and even he loves to use this gel toothpaste

a lot.

This has a nice flavour and is not very strong in taste.

The cost of this gel toothpaste is a little more but has a very good quality because of which I love to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312010231780431/k2311a1020/10.20.07