Benton Weese(Bartender at Horniblows tavern)
Horniblows Tavern
  • Benton is one of the best barntenders I've seen at a bar in the Raleigh area

• by Emily
      Benton is one of the best barntenders I’ve seen at a bar in the Raleigh area. I’ve been going to the bar he works at, pretty reguarly on Wednesdays for the past few monsth with a few friends.

he seems to make an effort to know everyone at the bar, their drink orders, and their names. I fell less like I’m going to a bar, and more like I’m going to hang out with friends when ...

• I visit his bar. The atmosphere is very friendly and open, and the bar itself has a non-smoking area so those of us that don’t smoke can also vsiit the bar and not have to lose a lung to
        do it. They also have a fantastic selection of beer on tap to choose from, all taht is brewed on the spot at the Edenton Brweery located downstairs. A great bar for any and all beer lovers!

Horniblows Tavern 1249 Wicker Dr Raleigh NC 919-834-0045

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 791223170331/k2311a129/12.9.05