Mountain Holler  » Food  »
  • The thing I like about Mountain Holler (sold here at Save-a-Lot) first and foremost is the price
  • The best way to describe it is it almost tastes like diet Mountain Dew even though it wouldn't be considered a diet drink
  • So, if you do buy this product, I would recommend drinking it in moderation

• by Steve

I’m normally a Mountain Dew drinker. But, brand name soda is getting expensive lately and I can’t always find it on sale.

Looking to stay within a budget, I have once again switched back to a more generic version; Mountain Holler.

The thing I like about Mountain Holler (sold

here at Save-a-Lot) first and foremost is the price. While a 12-pack of Mountain Dew normally runs around $4 and maybe will drop to $3 if it’s on sale; I can buy Mountain Holler for $2.12 per 12-pack.

Taste wise, it’s not too bad. The citric taste is ...

• a little harsher than what you get with Mountain Dew and does take a bit to get used to. In other words, it’s a drink you’ll want to sip, not chug. The best way to describe it is it almost tastes like diet Mountain Dew even though
        it wouldn’t be considered a diet drink.

The only major downside to Mountain Holler is, if I drink too much of it, I do end up with heartburn; something I don’t get with Mountain Dew. So, if you do buy this product, I would recommend drinking it in moderation.

bOB says :

DO YOU KNOW OF A TRUE MT SPRING WATER THIS SIDE OF nEW zEALAND?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272010231640431/k2311a1020/10.20.07