Southwest Wyoming  » Travel  »
Wyoming
  • This is located in the northwest corner and I noticed the place to be a popular area for tourists like us
  • Last but not least, I truly recommend visiting Southwest Wyoming for a truly exhilirating experience and a great exploration in general

• by deadpoet

Southwest Wyoming is a great place for wildlife viewing, outdoorsy sports, great exploration and a lot other outdoor activities that one could do. I am proud to say that I have been to Wyoming in general but for this review, I am particularly wanting to review Southwest Wyoming, which to me has something for every outdoor lover, including myself.

But before I start further, I would like to say that it was kind of hard to get from one town to the other and there were always long distances to each journey. That was just about it but the rest of my trip within Southwest Wyoming was great and I did it with my boyfriend and his friend and girlfriend. We were told

by the tour local guide to never miss visiting Yellowstone National Park, which is a favorite amongst the locals there. This is located in the northwest corner and I noticed the place to be a popular area for tourists like us.

We had a 2 days trip exploring Southwest Wyoming in general and I am remembering a lot of hiking and mountain bike trails that we came across while we were exploring the area. There were lots of activities like cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing and the likes. I was so excited to be able to try out some of these activities since coming from Asia, particularly Singapore, there are no such activities. We also tried out boating, fishing and we wanted so much ...

• to do camping as well, but that was not possible due to the time constraint that we had.

The lakes in Southwest Wyoming looked kind of lonely to me and some seemed a bit out of place. There were nice horizons most of the time and also gravel roads that would lead to a particular lake, for that matter. It could be dangerous for someone wild and crazy on the loose and I would think of the events in movies and stuff like that. But I shrugged any bad thoughts from my mind and concentrated on the trip itself. There were also animals that we saw during this trip and that included a bull and a cow moose near the waterfall area.

Honestly speaking, I am truly in awe of the people of Wyoming for having such a gorgeous place to name theirs and the town that we had explored was also nice, filled with friendly people and lots of antelopes wandering the streets. Really awesome sight, if you ask me and the inn that we stayed at provided a facility that allowed us to have a form of wildlife viewing and hiking, as I have mentioned.

Last but not least, I truly recommend visiting Southwest Wyoming for a truly exhilirating experience and a great exploration in general. If you do visit Southwest Wyoming, do make sure to bring lots of extra clothings and good form of footwear. I love it so much, really.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382010231550331/k2311a1020/10.20.07