Marriott Phoenix  » Hotels  »
Phoenix, Arizona - USA
  • I love the experience that I have had in JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa, which is located in Phoenix, Arizona
  • Other dining locations included some restaurants serving breakfast specialty and also some amazing bars
  • I suppose the best part of the resort would be the desert garden which was to me, the best and unique-looking vegetation area that has another round of great and sweet-smelling views and surroundings
  • He is planning to come to Singapore this year and I will definitely recommend some best hotels in Singapore to him

• by deadpoet

I love the experience that I have had in JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa, which is located in Phoenix, Arizona. Although Phoenix appeared to be full of humidity when the time I was there, I was pretty happy because the weather looked great nevertheless.

I went with my boyfriend to Arizona to visit my pen-pal, Clein, which I have come into contact with since I was around 20 years of age. He had just came back from the military and he invited my boyfriend and I to his area, Phoenix, but apologized to us that he could not offer his home to us due to shortage of rooms. We did not mind and he then recommended us to stay at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa, which he

considered to be great. He was right and we were really happy there.

The hotel or resort from the outside looked relatively new though the building has been around for less than 10 years. I was so amazed that the property has around 500 over rooms and also 2 full banquet halls and some other business-related rooms. So, you could imagine the number of restaurants and bars donning the resort and I really remember this particular steak house that I love so much which had the southwest style concept. Other dining locations included some restaurants serving breakfast specialty and also some amazing bars. The crowd were truly amazing and the night entertainment at the bars were worth watching.

There was also a spa, if you notice included in the name of this ...

• resort and there were different types of massages and treatments that I love featured. I tried out the basic massage treatment and that was already heavenly for me. There was also a full work-out room with lots of equipments that were to my boyfriend’s fascination.

After a day’s rest, Clein came to see us at the hotel lobby and then we went to the steakhouse and chit-chatted. He then brought us in his car to take a look around Phoenix, and I must say that the experiences in Arizona has always been a different one from the other states in the US. He also joined us for activities organized by the resort and we tried activities like tennis, scenic bike rides and walks together. Luckiy, my boyfriend wasn’t the jealous

type and the subsequent visits by Clein, he brought his girlfriend along and introduced her to us. He had just known her for a few months and the 4 of us clicked, amazingly. I suppose the best part of the resort would be the desert garden which was to me, the best and unique-looking vegetation area that has another round of great and sweet-smelling views and surroundings. As for areas to explore, Clein told us that we could explore a shopping mall around 4 minutes drive and 10 minutes walk from the resort.

Everything was great and I have a fun time with my boyfriend, Clein and his new girlfriend. He is planning to come to Singapore this year and I will definitely recommend some best hotels in Singapore to him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22010231530331/k2311a1020/10.20.07