Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy  » Hotels  »
California, USA
  • I have had the amazing chance to explore this place and stay for a few amazing nights with my aunt's family and mine before
  • This hotel that we went looked very new and I love the look during evenings
  • But this hotel doesn't come second or third when you talk about servics and quality, most definitely
  • The dining experience that we had were unique and we really felt that this resort hotel is hidden from the pry eyes of the public

• by deadpoet

In Monterey Street Gilroy, California, there is this particular nice inn hotel called Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy. I have had the amazing chance to explore this place and stay for a few amazing nights with my aunt’s family and mine before. We went there during the year 2004 and it was for the purpose of another of our great California visits. One of my uncle works at the airport in Singapore and he had gotten some free tickets to anywhere. He was too busy to travel and gave us 4 free tickets, and we added on the charges for the remaining air-fare charges.

So, it was a breeze to spend the remaining dollars in a great hotel or inn stay and we chose Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy

as recommended by my aunt\’s friend, who is also an avid traveler. This hotel that we went looked very new and I love the look during evenings; truly lovely.

Quality and convenience goes hand in hand whenever I talk about Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy to friends and acquaintances and I felt like the hotel could be use for both personal and traveling usage well. However, the resort touches were pretty few to me personally and I would imagine the resort to be more beautiful should they add more landscaping or something. But this hotel doesn’t come second or third when you talk about servics and quality, most definitely.

The room that I shared with my siblings was a nice one and there were 2 queen beds which ...

• were also very comfortable. The room was done up in a nice fashion and I love the nightstand so much. The entertainment facilities included a colored TV, pay-per-view movies and also some playstation games, which got my male siblings going ga-ga over them. I was also happy that there was a coffee-maker too, since I am so addicted to coffee, up till now.

The lobby area was also well-maintained and clean and the staff were all very nice, though they appeared to be a bit on the discreet side for me. My whole family and aunt’s loved the outdoor pool so much, which was also clean and looked enticing to us. All the mornings that we stayed in Hilton Garden Inn Gilroy, we went

to the pool first thing and went for a nice swim. It was great since the pool was nicely heated and there was also a Jacuzzi. I did not have the chance to try out the fitness facilities and instead, spent most of the time joking around with my aunt’s family and mine and also spent time in the restaurant and talking.

The restaurant is another nice thing to comment and it is located near to the lobby area. The concept was an open-air and very casually done and I was really enjoying the food and music. The dining experience that we had were unique and we really felt that this resort hotel is hidden from the pry eyes of the public. A truly great escapade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22010231500331/k2311a1020/10.20.07