Holiday Inn Mexico
Monterrey, Mexico
  • So, he paid for my fare since he said that it would be boring for him and since my work was pretty flexible at that time, I followed him
  • As for the TV facilities, there were the pay per view movies featured and I paid for at least 3 movies, while waiting for my boyfriend to attend to his business and I happened to be at the hotel bored with nothing to do
  • The park appeared to be very safe and I love the greenery and nice, clean smell to it
  • While my boyfriend was away for a few hours doing presentations and promotions in the nearby schools, I went to jog around the park and when I felt tired, I practiaclly just sat and enjoyed the views within
  • It was fun jogging during the day or at night and there were other locals as well doing about their activities like biking, rollerblading and the best part was that the park closes around 10PM daily

• by deadpoet

Holiday Inn Parque Fundidora is a nice chain hotel Holiday Inn that I have been to which is located in Mexico. For a fact, I have visited Mexico a few times and within those visits, I have been to this particular hotel. During that time, I followed my boyfriend who was on work purposes and he had to go to Mexico due to some work commitments. So, we decided to stay in Holiday Inn Parque Fundidora, since his work was around Monterrey at that time.

Monterrey is itself an area that is close to most major businesses and education centers. My boyfriend has to travel frequently due to doing presentations and sales for university school programs and stuff and he has to promote it at that time in Monterrey.

So, he paid for my fare since he said that it would be boring for him and since my work was pretty flexible at that time, I followed him. I discovered that the hotel appears to be a pretty typical Holiday Inn, but winning a bit on the upscale part. Other 4 star hotels are not quite this one and the outlook was satisfying to me at first. After we checked in, we went to look at our room and I was even more satisfied, though I must say that the pillows were pretty hard. As for views, they were great and we had some nice park views and also the backdrop mountains were very gorgeous. As for the TV facilities, there were the pay per view movies ...

• featured and I paid for at least 3 movies, while waiting for my boyfriend to attend to his business and I happened to be at the hotel bored with nothing to do.

Holiday Inn in this particular location is a good place to stay if you are looking for something inexpensive. However, I have some mixed feelings and my disappointment in this hotel would be in the pool and gym area. The pool was not lit during evenings and it was hard to swim in that kind of darkness adn as for the gym, the equipments were not that well-maintained and seemed like they needed urgent attention. So, I stayed off clear from these 2 facilities and just went to the park, which on the other hand, was another story altogether.

The park

appeared to be very safe and I love the greenery and nice, clean smell to it. While my boyfriend was away for a few hours doing presentations and promotions in the nearby schools, I went to jog around the park and when I felt tired, I practiaclly just sat and enjoyed the views within. It was fun jogging during the day or at night and there were other locals as well doing about their activities like biking, rollerblading and the best part was that the park closes around 10PM daily.

As for the food in the restaurant, the taste was not quite there for me, but average nevertheless. I wouldn’t mind recommending Holiday Inn Parque Fundidora Hotel to you guys out there, but just don’t have that much of an expectation though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22010231430331/k2311a1020/10.20.07