Holgate High School  » Education  »
Holgate, Ohio
  • I was seventeen but like so many other teens I thought I was an adult
  • I moved away from Tennessee when I found out that some of my friends were into illegal things

• by sadonna

Holgate High School was the one school I spent the shortest amount of time at. I think I went there about two weeks. For me that was a record.

It�s not because there was anything wrong with the school. Because I did not have any problems with the school.

My problem was with my family. I was seventeen but like so many other teens I thought I was an adult.

I moved away from

Tennessee when I found out that some of my friends were into illegal things. It is hard to make new friends and I did not want any part of what they were doing.

I got my dad to give me a ride to Ohio thinking I was going to live with my aunt Wanda as a live in babysitter for her five boys. She had changed her mind before I got there because my ...

• Aunt Nancy supposedly needed the money more.

So I moved in with a different aunt and uncle. I got a small check from Social Security that I drew off of my dad.

That was enough money for me to pay them for room and board. I got a job as a waitress and since I did not have a car or license I had to find a person to car pool with.

Everything was going good and I was saving money to get a car, my license and an apartment when the quarrelling began. My aunt got mad and kicked me out after a dispute over her daughter that was stealing my personal stuff.

So I got an apartment with a girl that I worked with. The bad thing was I had just started back to school when that happened so I had to transfer again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502010231410331/k2311a1020/10.20.07