Glenwood elementary
Marion NC
  • Well all I can say is the schools academics are outstanding and I would love to go back to the school

• by sadonna

Glenwood elementary in Marion North Carolina was the last school I went to before I got home schooled. It was a nice and respectable school and the teachers were so nice.

I went there about

a year and a half and that was the school I went to the third time I moved in fourth grade.

It was so clean and my teacher chose me to be her pet that year so I got picked on a lot because I also got good grades.

At one part of that year I had a substitute teacher who hated my guts and gave me bad grades all because my ...

• Glenwood elementary
      normal teacher was out to have a baby and wouldn’t be back for about a month.

That all was in fifth grade.

In the part I was there for fourth grade I was also teachers

pet but that is when I made all my friends I had in fifth grade.

Well all I can say is the schools academics are outstanding and I would love to go back to the school.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502010231340331/k2311a1020/10.20.07