Clarkrange High School  » Education  »
1.5
  • Basically I learned that even principles lie

• by sadonna

I attended Clarkrange High school in 1984 for about six weeks then my family moved to Crossville, Tennessee. In 1985 we moved back to Fentress county and I again attended Clarkrange High school.

This time it was for about six months.

I was in the eleventh grade and it was about the middle of the year when the guidance counselor approached me to let me know

that I only lacked about a half a credit of being able to graduate at the end of this year.

She then told me they had a program where I could take the class I needed through the mail because I had a full schedule of classes already.

So I filled out the form and applied to a local college and several grants to help me pay ...

• for college.

I got my acceptance letter back from the college saying they were just waiting on my final transcript from the high school.

Then when I got my paperwork back from the school to get my half a credit I needed.

I took the form to the principle who then informed me he had changed his mind.

That he would not approve of me taking the

class through the mail to graduate early after all.

It was that point that made me mad because he got my hopes up by letting me believe he was going to approve of it since they brought it to my attention.

It basically caused me to loose my grants to go to college so I never did go to college.

Basically I learned that even principles lie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502010231310331/k2311a1020/10.20.07