Vicks VapoRub
  • And now that I already have my own family, I always see to it that we always have it available

• by darbybelle

I guess Vicks VapoRub is being used worldwide. But I can only speak from my experience.

Since I was a child Vicks is something we almost are never out of stock of.

When we were bit my mosquitoes or ants, we would put Vicks on the surrounding area of the bite.

The mint cool sensation relieves the itchiness and somehow prevents and cures the swelling.

When we had colds, we rubbed ample amounts on our chests and backs and the congestion on our noses were alleviated.

We also inhaled steam from boiling water with Vicks when ...

• Vicks VapoRub
      we had severe colds or dry cough.

Vicks is really very effective.

All through these years it has been a part of my family’s life.

And now that I already have

my own family, I always see to it that we always have it available.

We continue to take advantage of its effectiveness.

For me, nothing is like Vicks for basic cough and colds remedy.

Vicks VapoRub
Nora Kim says :

re : And now that I already have my own family, I always see to it that we always have it available
When I was young, I noticed that none of our neighbors and the whole villagers in my dad’s hometown failed to have this product on their medicine cabinets and so as our house. I knew then that it was a necessity that everyone must have in everyone’s first aid kit. When I was living independently, I carried it in as a custom. Where ever lived I always made sure that it was available at my place. It was like my confident thing for fighting against colds and flu in particular. My mom and grandma used to rub it on my belly when I had stomach ache, massaged it on my temple when I had headache chest and back both when I had flu and colds. Sometimes on my bruise too. I really loved how it soothed the pain on my bruises. I can recall when ever I bumped myself as I was clumsy, my mom would yell out loud to who ever is near it, "bring me the Vicks "…. When I moved abroad it was one of the must bring list on my luggage. I even bought several and the big size one worried that it may not be available in the country I am moving. When I met my husband, his country had it’s own version but the smell was terrible. He even agreed that Vicks indeed is much better. indeed now that I have a family of my own, I always make sure that we always have it available.

Kate Narvas says :

Vicks is a really good product. I grew up with it and now that I have a family, I also use it with my kids, especially when they have colds or coughs.

kaushal bhatt says :

What a great product by Procter Gamble.
i must say on my personal experience that the product is very helpful and not limited to particular age can be used for children as well as elders too.
results are quite cost worthy as helps to easily get relief from cough cold or congestion, inhaling in form of vapours can smoothen your breath and open up choked throat and nose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531910231270231/k2311a1019/10.19.07