Cebu Pacific Air  » Airlines  »

• by darbybelle

Cebu Pacific Air is a local airline here in the Philippines. But it isn�t limited to domestic flights only.

They also offer international flights to Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Taipei and many other destinations around Asia.

Since opening to our

province, I have been patronizing the carrier.

The reason I did and continue doing so is because they offer lower airfares than other local airlines.

In fact, that’s what they are known for.

They are constantly offering very low fares ...

• during off peak season.

Even during regular and peak seasons, they still offer lower prizes than their competitor.

They are fun to fly in because they have games during the flight where you get one of their souvenir items as

a prize.

You can also purchase these items on board at affordable prizes.

The snacks they serve aren’t as good as the other airlines though but I willingly forgo that in exchange of the savings I make by flying with them.

Cebu Pacific Air
    ishola nicholas says :

can you tell me some of the factors that makes this firm to charge low fares? Since other firms in the industry charge high.

M says :

Its one of their Marketing Strategy. Today, Low Cost Carrier is rampant. Zest Air is cheaper than Cebu Pacific.

karen kaye leopando says :

marketing strategy implemented and its competitive edge

jayvie saldua says :

what if the person is a student , and he she lost his her school i.d., he she requested for a new i.d. to his her school but the school says that you`lle have it next week.if the person that lost his her i.d. has only his her old i.d. that already expired, here is the question what will the person do if he she only have a school i.d. that expired already? and the person already booked his her ticket for the next 2 days. q2 are you willing to validate that expired school i.d. so that the person can fly, wtihout getting left by his her flight?

anne lei says :

You still need to produce a valid travel documents prior to your flight. It is better to call the airline where you bought your ticket. For your second question, any airline does not accept expired or tampered ID, so this means you can not take your flight.

krishna says :

I am starting to have second thoughts about my first nice people inpression of the philippines because of the great. Witg cheap cebu pacific airlines. With your attitude above I dont expect you yo even aolve my complaint or One of the worst check in experiences i ve ever had in my extensive travels. The staff in manila treat us n other passengers as cheats n theaves carrying extra baggage. The way they talk n their body language is so brash. While we ve been carrying one had bag in addition to a laptop bag (mine was less than three kgs) I was forced to pay for and check in my another bag small under their new rule that passengers can only care one bag including a laptop (that rule was only for us I think). They act like mafia and threated us that we can not fly if we dont pay in next 5 mins. I ve never had a more awful expwrience in dealing with human beings. It is almost inhuman and so uncivilised. All under the pretext of cheap flying. I am embarassed, disgusted and ashamed that I have to deal with such people and the fact that such evil companies can still grow and be sucessful i cant fathom how anyone in the service industry behave like this and get away with such behaviour. I think the least we can do is stand up for our rights and speak up at least. We guys deserve better than this. Just because they r cheap themselves they treat their clients as cheap people. I am sorry to say this and I am sorry that such companies exist in our times. problem. The damage is done. I just want to caution others and be heard.

Kristin says :

I too had been screwed by Cebu Pacific, now they are not honouring the refund that was initially communicated to me…it is alot of molas especially when I had to work hard for them. I had never dealt with a more horrible airline in my life. I had registered my greviances with the service centre, but nobody bother to call me. Request to speak to a duty manager was denied(what kind of customer service is that )I am a professional and worked with alot of businesses i know for a fact being a cheat or not honouring a promise consitute as bad business practice. The mental stress this airline had cost me is beyond wordsm maybe some is looking at a class action to sue the airline? For all of you out there who can see this message and had been mistreated by this airline, go to their facebook page and register your unhappiness, the world will see and be warned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401910231250231/k2311a1019/10.19.07