Mobi PCS
  • I think this is wonderful because if you want to discontinue your service
  • The key word that I love about this company is unlimited

• by Kristin

I was a sprint carrier for almost 8 years and it was barely alright. Just barely. I was always watching my minutes and how many text messages I could use.

If I had a busy month at work and used my phone frequently then I would inevitably almost cry when my sprint bill arrived. It’s ridiculous really.

I live in Hawaii and a new company popped up a year or two ago called Mobi. They advertised that their cell phone

plan has no contract, one flat fee and unlimited minutes.

I think this is wonderful because if you want to discontinue your service…. then that is OK.

So I went ahead and signed up for the plan. I went in on my lunch break and paid for the phone which was $60 if I remember correctly.

I signed a contract saying that I was to pay $50 on the 5th of every month to keep my service going. The lady told ...

• me that if I do not want the service anymore or do not pay my bill, then the service would be terminated.

At that point I could come back and re-sign up if I wanted. This is perfectly ok with me because I pay my bills and now I have no fear of overcharges or financial punishment if I don’t want their service any longer.

I am a very very happy Mobi customer. I pay my flat fee, have unlimited minutes (local

and long-distance!) and unlimited text messaging.

The key word that I love about this company is “unlimited”. I also do not ever look at a bill! As a bonus, Mobi will text message me 3 days before my bill is due.

Then I dial *629 and pay my bill every month…which takes about 45 seconds. I am overjoyed by the simplicity of this company.

This is how cell phone service really Should Be. I give this company an 11.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221910231120231/k2311a1019/10.19.07