tomorrowsworld.org
  • I found this site in my endless quest for more indepth Christian Education
  • While there I noticed they also have free literature that they will send to you or that you can download from thier website
  • They also have an interesting bible commentary section for further biblical study, and if you find you still need help, rest assured that you can contact them for more information

• by Pastor Kayte

This wonderful and information packed website features the world news of today as it applies to Christianity. It delves deep into the biblical prophecies and how the realities that we deal with everyday apply to them.

I found this site in my endless quest for more indepth Christian

Education. While there I noticed they also have free literature that they will send to you or that you can download from thier website. They want you to pass on this literature and they believe by giving it away free they will reach more people.

They also have ...

• a Tomorrow’s World television broadcast which is great for an audio and visual explanation of the things that they teach. They reach a world wide audience with people listening or reading that are in places such as Argentina, Barbados, Columbia, and Martinique and many other places all
        over the world.

They also have an interesting bible commentary section for further biblical study, and if you find you still need help, rest assured that you can contact them for more information. Take a second and visit this awesome site, and recieve the Lord’s blessing into your life…

gail f davis says :

WHAT IS YOUR POSITION ON THE ISSUE OF INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS. I AM REFERRNG TO OTHER THAN JUST CASUAL FRIENDSHIPS.

linda michalak says :

I like for you to know that i have done 1-4 ,I need lesson 16-17 .

Olinda Luna says :

I am interested in Five Prophetic signs for the Middle East, by Richard F. Ames. Do you have it in Spanish or would you like it to be translated into Spanish?

Nancy De Jonghe says :

Do you have a Church in the Temecula area that I could attend. I use to belong to the World Wide Church of God till they started having Sunday Services.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201910231010231/k2311a1019/10.19.07