Asus MM17D LCD Monitor  » Electronics  »
  • I actually didn't know about this when my husband and I decided to get our Asus MM17D LCD monitor

• by darbybelle

Frankly speaking this is our first LCD monitor. It’s an Asus MM17D LCD monitor. So far we have not had any problems.

It is delivering according to our expectation of what LCD monitors should provide. Compared to our CRT monitors, I can see the images clearer now.

The color of the pictures is more vibrant on screen. I guess

the reason for this is the Asus Splendid Video Intelligence Technology.

I was really able to truly appreciate this when I watched my son’s birthday party and last Christmas’s videos. It was like I was watching them on TV.

I also like it because it fits exactly in the space I have allocated for my workstation. It’s really a ...

• space saver.

I can also adjust it to tilt up and down. Since I have a little boy, I have to be careful not to let him point or pinch the screen with a sharp object though, because if he does he will destroy the monitor.

I actually didn’t know about this when my husband and I decided to

get our Asus MM17D LCD monitor. It’s a little risk for us I guess but it’s a good thing that my sister in law warned us about this.

We prepared for it by putting a screen protector on it. Now there’s a hard transparent thing to protect it just in case my son points on the monitor when he gets excited.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161810230930131/k2311a1018/10.18.07