Airlines Air India  » Airlines  »
  • It is amazing to see the level of expectations of everyone to meet the services criteria of world ranking airlines
  • Please stop complaining for the things you are expecting at cost you paid
  • Air India enjoyed good ranking in old days
  • I had wonderful experience while flying Air India with my little daughter
  • All the best to all who take step forward to improve something

• by NRI

It is amazing to see the level of expectations of everyone to meet the services criteria of world ranking airlines.

How much have you paid for the air tickets? What made you think to fly Air India at first place. Please stop complaining for the things you are expecting at cost you paid.

Air India enjoyed good ranking in old days. Its only us who made everything in India worst just by complaining

but not doing anything about it.

I had wonderful experience while flying Air India with my little daughter. It was not my first choice but due to certain dates I tried to take this flight.

First thing I did was to put my level of expectations to minimum. And it worked well. The ground staff was very helpful and even the airport manager ensured us to have smooth boarding.

At arrival at Delhi ...

• Airport, I was provided with assistance from Air India staff to clear the immigration too.

Complaints about Delhi airport ??? Which NRI says that he has not seen the big crowd and indiscipline among people while travelling. When the allowance is only 30 Kg why are we always carrying 50kg plus and beg the staff to clear.

Complaints complaints complaints…. How many of you outside India have had spit on the road or

litter. When it comes to India everyone start doing it on your own land… only rights but what happened to our duties towards the nation.

Our airlines was one of the best and again could become the best if we all NRI’s start taking the step to improve it. Lets join hands to put pressure on authorities to improve rather to just complain.

All the best to all who take step forward to improve something.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401810230920131/k2311a1018/10.18.07