Bath & Body Works: Country Apple Shower Gel
  • I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great shower gel

• by Trixxie

I was in the mall last week already on the hunt for Christmas gifts when I walked past the Bath & Body Works store. There is something about this store that just draws me in, even when I tell myself I’m not going in somehow I find my sell there. I don’t know if it’s the beautiful look of the store of the sweet smells that you tantalize your nose from many stores away but

I just can’t help myself.

Once I was in there, I promised myself I would only buy one thing and I was heading out. One thing turned into five things and one of those was the Country Apple Shower Gel. I feel in love with the scent of the body wash and had to have it.

I took it home that evening and had to try it out. Jumping in the shower I grabbed the puff and ...

• squirted the red shower gel on it and lathered it up. The second I started washing my body I could smell the same great smell I have fallen in love with in the store. It was almost like being in a room full of fresh sweet apples. I loved every minute of it.

After getting out of the shower, as you might know, many shower gels do not have a scent that carries on after the

shower. That is not the case with the Bath & Body Works Country Apple Shower Gel. I could still smell the soft fragrance the next morning when I got up to go to work. It has a scent that will stay with you.

If you are looking for a great shower gel or a bath gift to give this year this is the one! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great shower gel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311810230910131/k2311a1018/10.18.07