Dole Fruit Bowls - Fruit Parfait  » Food  »
  • Dole Fruit Bowls are the most delicious little things I've ever eaten
  • I've only tried the peaches and apples because I think pineapple has too much of a sour tang to go well with the sweet cream flavor, but I could be wrong, and maybe one day I'll give it a try

• by Lorie
      Dole Fruit Bowls are the most delicious little things I’ve ever eaten. They come in three varieties - Peaches & Creme, Pineapple & Creme and Apples & Caramel Creme.

I’ve only tried the peaches and apples because I think pineapple has too much of a sour tang to go well with the sweet cream flavor,

but I could be wrong, and maybe one day I’ll give it a try.

Each cup is a great mix of a layer of soft canned fruit and a rich, sweet creme.

It’s best if you have a mix of fruit and creme in each spoonful.

They’re perfect for when you have a craving for ...

• something sweet, but you can feel better about eating them than if you picked up a candy bar or a bowl of ice cream.

Each cup is 4.

3 ounces, so they’re great to pack in a lunch or just for a small snack.

Each cup has a peel-off top, so they’re always fresh when you

want to eat them.

You also get 30% of your daily recommended allowance of Vitamin C in each cup.

They’re a bit expensive since you only get four fruit cups in a package, so I only buy them when they’re on sale or I have a coupon.

But honestly, they’re worth it even at full price.

susan baiter says :

Would you kindly tell me if Dole Diced Peaches in Light Syrup contain other ingredients like mannitol and sorbitol or others? I`ve read the label and still want to know if there`s anything else in there thank you.

Galega says :

It doesn’t contain Mannitol and Sorbitol. The ingredient list printed on the label is correct, and we consumers should have faith in that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2781223090631/k2311a128/12.8.05