Sidekick 3 Phone  » Phones  »
  • I was recently given the Sidekick 3 T-Mobile phone as a gift and I am pretty surprised by my experience so far
  • I love the unique look of this device because it gets attention, the battery lasts all day without having to charge it and the keyboard is now made up of buttons instead of the buttons being part of a rubber keypad in the previous version

• by rich

I was recently given the Sidekick 3 T-Mobile phone as a gift and I am pretty surprised by my experience so far. This phone is very helpful to me, I am someone who is always on the go and this phone allows me to surf the web and go to various pages while I am at work.

It notifies me when I

recieve an email or text message so that I am not out of touch with my friends or family at any point.

The internet works well for me although I was skeptic at first, I have tried many websites and they have all fuctioned as they would on a normal computer.

The SMS feature is instant and emailing with a QWERTY keyword could ...

• not be any easier then it is on this device.

This version has been redesigned and is offered in various colors from pink to blue to black and you can choose a color that fits your personality.

is now made up of buttons instead of the buttons being part of a rubber keypad in the previous version.

The newly redesigned keypad means that your keys can’t be damaged because they are now part of the device.

It is very easy to use and small in size which I love.

It functions well and is pretty inexpensive which is another great feature.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371810230751231/k2311a1018/10.18.07