Scream 2  » Movies  »
  • I give most of my reviews on DVD movies, due to the fact that I love watching television and movies

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

I give most of my reviews on DVD movies, due to the fact that I love watching television and movies.

When I first watched this movie, I was interested and intrigued from the start of it until the end. To me, the movie

was very suspenseful and dramatic. Everytime there was a climax during Scream, I was stuck on wanting to know what would happen next. The genre for this movie is action/adventure-thriller. It\’s supposed to be a thriller/scary movie and at some points I ...

• was frightened for a milisecond, but overall it was a movie that had you shocked until the end.

During my first viewing of the movie, I had it as a rental. Usually, when someone watches a movie on television they return it for

something new. The movie was good enought for me that I went and purchased a special copy for myself. I have this movie in my own private collection for viewing whenever I want to add a small touch of Scream spice to my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111810230741231/k2311a1018/10.18.07