Baby Einstein DVD’s
  • I found it especially helpful that they list what age they are appropriate for since there are so many DVDs in the collection
  • There is not a single DVD that I would not recommend a parent watch with their child since it is always a good thing for them to listen to classical music and the puppets are entertaining
  • They are the best thing I have bought for my baby

• by hnavarro

When I first put in the Baby Mozart DVD my baby was just born and her response even at that young of an age was so positive I went out and bought the set of all 20 and am very glad I did.

The DVD’s state which ones are most appropriate at what ages and

my daughter who is a toddler now still loves all the DVD’�s. I found it especially helpful that they list what age they are appropriate for since there are so many DVDs in the collection. Baby Einstein is the ONLY thing that she will sit down and watch on TV. She recognizes and talks back ...

• to the TV when they are playing and because they are educational I do not worry about what she is watching. I even went out and bought some baby Einstein toys and my daughter recognized them and loves to play with them when they come on the TV.

There is not a single DVD that I

would not recommend a parent watch with their child since it is always a good thing for them to listen to classical music and the puppets are entertaining.

I would highly recommend and parent with a baby to get these and sit and watch with their child. They are the best thing I have bought for my baby.

Baby Einstein DVD's

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111810230631231/k2311a1018/10.18.07