Nextel Sprint
1.0
  • I thought that my service coverage would become better
  • The customer service reps will even tell you that Nextel coverage is horrible and they strongly recommend spending the money and switching to Sprint

• by hnavarro

When Nextel first announced they were going to change to Nextel I was very excited. I thought that my service coverage would become better.

I was wrong!!! Nextel still is terrible, I constantly have no signal even in the middle of the city.

I had to change my plan a

few months ago because I was going over on my minutes a little bit up month and to my surprise it renewed my contract for two years, which they did not tell me when I changed the plan.

Now I am not eligible for an upgrade for more than eight ...

• months or else I have to pay a ridiculous amount to get a new phone to be able to change to sprint because I can not just keep my Nextel phone and switch.

spending the money and switching to Sprint.

When ever I call customer service to try to get this resolved the rep has such a thick accent I can not understand them and I always end up getting frustrated.

I would recommend NOT going with Nextel until they fix some major issues.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221810230621231/k2311a1018/10.18.07