Sprint Cell
  • They have the best plans and best service hands down

• by rich

I have been with Sprint for my wireless needs for the past four years and I have never been more happy with any company. First off, I have a very inexpensive SERO Sprint Employee plan and discount which means my bill comes to about $21 after taxes and

I get everything I could ever ask for including unlimited internet,texts, pictures, data and texts. These are ad-ons that other companies usally charge for but with Sprint I get them all for free and I use them to stay in constant communication with my girlfriend who lives in ...

• TX although I am in NY. This is made possible by Sprint and we both have the service so it makes our life a lot easier. They have great representatives also, if they make a bill mistake and I call to inform them of it then it is
        adjusted quickly.

Their service is so great that once I called to ask them about something a salesman told me about a free phone and the guy at Sprint offered me a free phone and sent it to me. They have the best plans and best service hands down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221810230441231/k2311a1018/10.18.07