Hair Countertop Dishwasher HDT18PA  » Housewares  »
  • Plus, the best part of loading a smaller dishwasher is that you get to also unload a smaller dishwasher and for me, as a mom, that's such a relief somteimes
  • This little machine leaves a powerful impact on plates so I definitely give it two thumbs up for doing the job and doing it right and another two thumbs up for doing something to conserve energy and water

• by cjaneb877

Lets face it. WE no longer live in a world with limitless resources.

Therefore, consumers are becoming more incresingly aware of trying to not waste natural resources and to be aware of how much water and energy and things like this, we are utilizing on a daily basis.

How much of our use is actually necessary, versus how much is optional? This debate has lead to all kinds of debates and arguments in our political world, and has also lead to the creation and development of products which are seeking

to be made in a way that they are more efficiently and effectively using energy so not so many resources are wasted.

One product we recently purchased is called the Hair Countertop Dishwasher HDT18PA.

Its not a huge unit but it is capable of cleaning four complete, and I do mean complete, place settings simultaneously.

In addition, if I use this machine instead of running my big huge clunky diswasher, not only does my own water adn electric bills rapidly go down, but I am doing something to in some ...

• way, shape, or form help my environment and I am also doing something to make my own children aware that by taking small steps, together, we can help achieve a less wasteful and more resourceful society.

I paid under $150 for our unit.

Now, I intened to turn it over to my brother who is going to be getting his condo, but I have loved using it for the past few months.

dishwasher and for me, as a mom, that’s such a relief somteimes.

AS far as power goes, this particular machine absolutely does not cheat you out of anything.

In all truth, its far more powerful than my own dishwasher in my home and it does a much more thorough job of cleaning my plates.

This little machine leaves a powerful impact on plates so I definitely give it two thumbs up for doing the job and doing it right and another two thumbs up for doing something to conserve energy and water!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531810230381231/k2311a1018/10.18.07