Dodgeball movie  » Movies  »
0.5
  • Maybe I'm just stupid, but in my opinion all the actors in Dodgeball do a terrible job, not convincing me the tiniest bit
  • I thought the film was boring, sexist in the way it portrays minorities, and in front of all incredibly low and disgusting in its humor
  • I know some of my friends enjoyed this film a lot, but to me that is totally incomprehensable

• by limonar
      Comedy about a team of nerds who decide to team up in a dodgeball competition and defeat their rivals. That’s the whole plot of this film so

it doesn’t really leave a lot of room for thought. The humor is of a kind that don’t appeal to me at all to be completely honest, and I never understood what was so funny about Ben Stiller. Maybe I’m just stupid, but in my opinion all the actors in Dodgeball do a terrible ...

• Dodgeball movie
      job, not convincing me the tiniest bit. I thought the film was boring, sexist in the way it portrays minorities, and in front of all incredibly low
      and disgusting in its “humor”. I know some of my friends enjoyed this film a lot, but to me that is totally incomprehensable. A disaster of a comedy.

Dodgeball movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1181223030531/k2311a128/12.8.05