Motorola RAZR V3xx  » Phones  »
  • I was able to get a new phone this summer, so I decided to just get an upgraded Motorola Razr (I use to have the V2)

• by TommyVoltage

I was able to get a new phone this summer, so I decided to just get an upgraded Motorola Razr (I use to have the V2). I figured not a lot of people had the gold one, so I went for it.

It is a very stylish cell phone.

The Razr

is very popular amoung teenagers and young adults because of the look.

The new version I got (V3xx) has a slot for a memory card, to add your extra ringtones and pictures, and can also get television.

I have a couple problems with this phone however.

I dropped it one time ...

• and it would randomly turn off over the next couple days.

If I put the phone in my pocket and walked downstairs and took the phone out it would be turned off, the phone would randomly turn off in the middle of conversations, etc.

Also I was running inside from the

rain and the phone just started beeping and beeping.

Now whenever I charge the Razr it won’t ring, and I will need to disconnect it from the charger when I get a phone call or else I can’t hear their voice.

Just get the new Razr II because that phone has to be better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371810230141231/k2311a1018/10.18.07