Candyland Game in 3D  » Games  »
  • We both love the little gingerbread kids, and I enjoy that she learning so much
  • I love watching her eyes light up when she matches the tokens onto the gingerbread kids
  • I strongly recommend this game for toddlers, it makes learning fun
  • Who would have ever thought, Candyland in 3D, that's what I think about the most when I think about the Hasbro Candyland Castle Game

• by Natasha

My god-daughter visits once a month for a weekend PJ party! She is three, and in the past we have spent hours playing Candyland over and over. Well it was a wonderful surprise when I happened upon the Hasbro Candyland Castle Game. I completely forgot what

I had been searching for, and placed an order for the Castle Game. I even payed for 1 day shipping!

We both love the little gingerbread kids, and I enjoy that she learning so much. She started learning colors a while back, but this game helps to ...

• reinforce what she has learned, and it gives the added learning of coordination. I love watching her eyes light up when she matches the tokens onto the gingerbread kids.

Now we have two Candyland games that keep us having fun for hours! I strongly recommend this game for

toddlers, it makes learning fun! I have three nephews and I will be buying the Hasbro Candyland Castle Game for each of them.

Who would have ever thought, Candyland in 3D, that’s what I think about the most when I think about the Hasbro Candyland Castle Game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281810230111231/k2311a1018/10.18.07