Himalaya Herbal Neem Face Wash Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have an oily skin and pimples were a big problem in the past

• by shraddha

The herbal neem face wash gel from Himalaya is a must for everyone who wants a clean, pimple-free and glowing skin. Neem and turmeric, an important herbal ingredient in the gel is known for its high medicinal values.

It acts as

an anti-bacterial and hence prevents any pimples resulting from various skin infections.

Additionally, it removes excess oil from your skin and makes your face look refreshed and soft.

I have an oily skin and pimples were a big problem in the ...

• past.

Last year my friend suggested me this face wash and just in two weeks, there was a drastic change in my face.

My face looked clear, glowing and rejuvenated.

If you want to try this product and see results

then try it for at least two weeks, twice a day.

My rating for this product is 10 on 10.

Im very happy with this product and will never ever think about any other face wash.

It’s a perfect gift for my skin.

wesley says :

hello, i want to know how to use the himalaya neem face wash gel ? need to lather in the hand first before applying to the face ?

Galega says :

It is better to apply the cream and take little amount of water. Now, lather it on the face itself. It will help in proper distribution of all ingredients throughout your facial skin. It will be more effective.

Tams says :

Galega says :

It won’t make your skin black.

But, it will also not make your skin whiter. Please remember this fact.

This face wash is intended to remove all pollutants and chemicals from your face. It will protect your face from many infections. We Indians use`NEEM’ for this purpose.

tams says :

Galega says :

It will not make your skin whiter. It may lead to glowing and radiant skin. In fact, Himalaya never claims that the use of Neem Face wash can lead to whiter skin.

And, you can rest assured that it will never turn your skin black.

Neerja says :

Please be assured that the Himalaya facewash will not make your skin dark.
    Also if you want to make your skin whiter than Himalaya facewash is not the product for you as it only used for acne or for oily skin.

vinay says :

i get white coloured acne very often please suggest

Galega says :

White color acne is a symptom of severe fungal infection. You can use this facewash to get rid of that. I would also like to suggest you to use a good anti fungal cream for 2-3 days to treat the infection quickly.

swathi says :

hi, i ve been this facaewash in INDIA and its simply superb. I am in US now and please let me know the store where i can get this face wash. I live in Newjersey.

Galega says :

Himalaya exports very few products to the USA. You are unlikely to find this face wash in local retail stores. You can find some Himalaya products in the USA like Liv 32.

However, it is available on Amazon. You can order it from here. Obviously, it will cost much more on Amazon than what it costs in the Indian market. Here is the relevant link of Amazon:

Tams says :

Hi… I just started to us himalaya neem face wash but i dnt have any pimples n my skin in not oily that much . Im using to make my skin white than now but i heard somewhere tht it makes skin black. Pls pls help me on this. Tel wheather ths product is gud or not if not suggest me a gud one with respect to my skin type that i mentioned above

Galega says :

This product is quite good. I don’t have any doubt about this. As you might know, Himalaya is one of the most reputed herbal product manufactures of India and all of their products are widely used without any problem.

This product is also suitable for all skin types - dry or oily.

Further, this product isn’t going to make you whiter. That is a myth. It may make your skin glowing and radiant. But, whiter is altogether a different thing.

riyana says :

yeah tamz very ture.. plz dun use it.. cuz even i used it for two weeks n naw i em throwin it away.. i would recommend ponds white beaty if ur lukin to make ur skin glow.. plz plz stay away frm da neem facewash.. its gud only if ur suffering from pimples.. otherwise its of no good….

Galega says :

You should have also mentioned the reason why you had not loved it and suggesting throwing it away. Well, Himalaya Herbal Neem Face Wash and Pond’s White Beauty are products of different category. Please note that this is a face wash, not a beauty cream. It doesn’t promise to make your skin whiter or fairer. It promises to make your skin free of skin ailments like dark spots, blemishes, freckles and pimples, among others. It will remove chemical and pollutants easily and make the pore open. It works, I believe.

savi says :

HELLO…i began appling himalaya herbal neem face wash and it made alot of difference on my face……..ilove it……and i recommend everyone using this product,even if they don`t have any pimples or oily skin….

Vairamani says :

i like to use himalaya neem face wash. Please tell me that whether we use that along with our soap?please…..

Galega says :

You can use any soap after using this face wash. You should wait for at least half an hour before using any soap.

Neerja says :

Hello, you don’t need to apply any soap after this facewash. As it cleanses the face perfectly. It is a bit drying . So using a soap will make your face dry.

I hope it is helpful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311810230051231/k2311a1018/10.18.07