Cellular South  » Cellular services  »
  • So far I have to say I love their service
  • If you insure your phone with them they replace it fast and if you don't have insurance they will help you find the best phone for your budget

• by Carol Charbonnet

You know how other phone services say they have the least dropped calls. Well, I have to say that is so not true.

I live in the country back in the woods and no other service picks up and carries like Cellular South.

So far I have to say I love

their service.

You can get unlimited texting and unlimited local calling with them.

The phones they have to offer are of the utmost best quality and you can get the latest models of your favorite brand.

Here at our local store Ms.

Rose is the manager and she is super friendly ...

• and helpful.

All the staff there are great! If you have a question about how something works with your phone Cellular South doesn’t mind answering it.

I have tried all of the others and none of them hold up to Cellular South.

The only complaint I would have is I

would love to get one of the new phones free.

If you insure your phone with them they replace it fast and if you don’t have insurance they will help you find the best phone for your budget.

As I have already said I love Cellular South’s service and will continue to be a loyal customer.

Cellular South
    Blake says :

Do I have to for no Internet? I just got a treo from my friend and I don`t want Internet

John says :

You don’t have to get the internet if you don’t want it. There are plans that don’t include internet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221710229981131/k2311a1017/10.17.07