Gold museum  » Jewelry  »
Hubli, India
  • I think it is better to go to any other jewellery shop to shop the jewelleries instead of the Gold museum

• by baba

Gold museum is the new gold jewellers shop situated in the city Hubli. As we know that the Hubli is a big city in Karnataka state in India.

Actually the shop gold museum is situated on the

first floor where we can go by lift.

The shop is very good and looks very grand by outside.

Actually when we entered this shop for the first I felt that this shop really looks nice and ...

• the interiors of this jewellers shop is good but they don�t have the much stock of the jewelleries to select any design.

Actually I had been to this shop with my parents and my would-be husband to buy

an engagement ring for his sake.

We also bought the ring here, which was really costly.

I think it is better to go to any other jewellery shop to shop the jewelleries instead of the Gold museum.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451710229870131/k2311a1017/10.17.07