WESTPOINT Box Fan AB12T  » Housewares  »
  • But while shopping in lulu centre ,when saw WestPoint Box Fan, we thought we got the solution to the problem
  • Weight less Facilities I found in his Fan

• by krishnakomali
      I used to suffer a lot while cooking in the kitchen because of the suffocation caused by frying and preparing some recipes ,though there is a small ventilator in the kitchen. But while shopping in lulu centre ,when saw WestPoint Box Fan, we thought we got the solution to the problem. So we purchased it immediately

and fixed it in the kitchen. Really, this fan is worth winning.

Because , it easily absorbing the smoke generated while frying , from one side and relieving it from the other side simultaneously. We purchased it for 50 dhirams. This Box fan has certain features like : .

3 fan speeds . Electronic switch ...

• to control the operation. .

360 degrees blow . Timer . Weight less Facilities I found in his Fan: .

I can use it as a Fan as well as a Ventilator. . I can control the speed in three ways as per my requirement by using the switches provided.

. I can set the

timer. That means if I set the timer for 20 minutes, then the fan will automatically switched off after 20 minutes.

Here you can set maximum 120 minutes. . Its weight is very low as it is made up of plastic.

That means, its body,switches, wings etc. all are made of plastic material. .

As it is very small and standless , it does not occupies much space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5381222980431/k2311a128/12.8.05