Alovera Health Drink  » Health  »
  • In this case Iwill recommend the Alovera Freedom drink and Aloe Gel drinks to everybody to use for healthy body

• by Fred K. Fianu

Alovera health products are home used products which are suitable for the entire family’s health and vitality. The Aloe drinks which are popularly known as Aoever Freedom drink and Alovera Gel have made some perfect transformation in my body. According to the literature attached to the product, it regulates the imune system, calm the nerves down, improves energy levels and ensures sound sleep. It is also an anti- inflamatory and stress reliever.

Foeever Living product company

was established in the U.S.A. by Mr. Rex Maughan, the owner and president of the company.The company has spread very fast throughout the continent operating over 105 countries. Forever living product company is the main distributer and market leaders of natural health products from Alovera and Bee Hives. The company started operating in Ghana for the past five years with an aggressive sales strategy. According to thier policy, they are using the network selling method which entitiles the distributer to buy the product and sell through direct selling methods.The price is quoted in dollars and anybody who wants to the products have to pay the dollar equivalent in Ghananian cedis which is very expensive in the local currency. Despit this the patronage is high and testimnies from some users of the drinks have been very encouraging.

In this case , I also became frequent user of Forever living drink and I ...

• Alovera Health Drink
      do not miss my daily dosage of a glass full each morning. Because of the prevalent of vitamin c in the drink, I could not help but continue to pass more stool each morning to cleaar the belly. I became uncomfortable because the stool was very soft, So I reduced the quantity of 40 mls to about 20 mls per day. Th continouse passing of excessive stool gradually reduced considerably and my health improved. My
      sexual performance also enhanced. Although the Alovera drink was not specifically meant for seual apetite, it actually helped me to performed very well in the bedroom. It was able to clear the toxins in the lining of the intestine and made it possible to absorb nutrients and vitamins into the body which is a healthy sign of living. In this case Iwill recommend the Alovera Freedom drink and Aloe Gel drinks to everybody to use for healthy body.

Kumar says :

Hi…….. good day to u. I like to know which is best Alovera Health Drink to improve our skin colour and also pls. advice me, from where I get the same ? wht is price ? u have any Alovera health Powder to mix with milk for daily drink. and also pls. advice me which is the best product to improve skin color. My skin color is not dark or white …… u have any Alovera oil for daily massage to improve skin colour ? Expecting ur positive reply asap. best Regards Kumar

Fred k fianu replies :

ALOVERA SKIN PROPOLIS CREAM skin diseaes are very numerouse but the type of skin infection you are suffering from can best be diagnosed by a skin specialist through medical investigations. In your case I will recomend the Alovera propolis cream for you for a try, to help fight agaisnt any bacteria on your skin. This is a natural formulation which is made from the Dematology Department of great ormond street hospital, London to sufferes of Epidemioloysis Bolus EB . The price for each cream as at the year 2004, was 19 dollars and a full crate of the proucct was costing 238 dollars. this contains many Alovera skin products including the lotion and oil to rub your skin etc. In addition to that you can also use the Aloe Lotion which is all purpose skin lotion with vitamin E which smoothens and refeshes the body. However if you use the creams and do not get the expected result. Then do not hesitaate to contact a skin specialist to conduct a thorough investigation to find out the exact problem and recommend an appropriate solution. I wish you all the best, and kindly send me more information about how you are progressing with your treatment. Thank you From Fred.

Galega says :

There are many Aloe Vera health drinks in the market. You can buy any one of them. As far as Aloe Vera is concerned, almost all health drinks of this category provide same amount of Aloe Vera Juice. For better result, you can make Aloe Vera Juice at your home.

Cut an Aloe Vera leaf from the bottom of the plant. Now use spoon to get the Aloe Vera gel. Use this gel with any juice/shake that you prepare at home. It will help you to get an assurance that what you are getting is fresh.

ajay says :

good morning sir please tell me ,how to build this drink

John says :

Ajay, here’s a link to a third party site that provides the steps on how it’s made:

Harleen kaur says :

we have alovera plant at our home, we want to know that how we get the benifits of the plant for stomach and for acne treatment kindly send us as soon as possible thanx.

Hi Harleen,

Aloe Vera is quite an effective way to tackle acne and stomach problems.

For acne, you need to cut out a lower leaf of the plant. Now use spoon to collect gel from the freshly cut leaf. Wash your face properly and let it dry. Now, you need to use the gel on your face. Repeat this exercise for few days, and your acne may become a thing of past. IT will also nourish your facial skin.

For stomach problems, you can make a cup of juice (with any fruits) and add Aloe Vera juice into it. Drink and get ready for some cool results.

hemalatha says :

where we get this drink and wats price please tel me am waiting for your reply

Galega says :

You can find Aloe Vera Drink from any general store in India. It is also available at Reliance Fresh and Big Bazaar. It cost around Rs. 100 per bottle (ALOIC is one of the most popular and it costs Rs. 118).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341710229590131/k2311a1017/10.17.07