Dollar Rental CAr  » Car rental  »
Sedona, AZ
  • Now we dealt with the airport division directly in Phoenix Arizona's airport but I would dare to say, taht this business not only offers a fair price for the vehilcels they rent out, but htey are so accommodating, considerate, adn fair, they absolutely all deserve awards and bonuses

• by cjaneb877

My husband and I recnetly traveled to Sedona Arizona. AFter getting off our plane, we had rented a car through a car organization.

When we got there, despite reserving a car and confirming that reservation several times, they not only didn’t have the Jeep Liberty we had rented, but htey tried to sell us on renting a gas guzzling Hummer for the week.

WE took our business elsewhere and talked to the folks at Dollar Rental CAr service.

It was here that we found a car rental service that not only quickly and peacefully provided us with a sound conditioned PT Cruiser 2007 for the week, but that was very easy to work with and did not try and make a sales bonus out of the entire ordeal.

Now for a week’s worth of rentign teh PT cruiser, and with us opting to purchase insurance coverage for our own piece of mind, we paid slightly under ...

• $400.

That was for six days.

THe car came wiht a full tank of gas and we returned it with a full tank of gas also.

I have to say that if Dollar was not there, I have not a clue what we would have done.

Everyone from the booking agent to the people giving us the car and checking the car for damages, were a pleasure to deal wtih.

They all wore smiles on their faces

and were absolutely delightful.

Now we dealt with the airport division directly in Phoenix Arizona’s airport but I would dare to say, taht this business not only offers a fair price for the vehilcels they rent out, but htey are so accommodating, considerate, adn fair, they absolutely all deserve awards and bonuses! I cant say enough positive things abou thtem.

THey have well earned our continued business in the future for our car rental needs! Great JOb Dollar!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31710229231231/k2311a1017/10.17.07