Augmentin RX  » Medicine  »
  • My friend recently had the unfortuante experience of being bit by a spider and having a quite serious allergic reaction on his thigh causing immediate hardening of the area and fairly serious swelling
  • My friend said that within three days of being on Augmentin, he noticed reduced swelling, a lack of pain, adn more comfort in his thigh
  • THere are milder medications that have been prescribed to me in the past to treat ear infections but I have found that they either do not solve the problem at all, or the infection is held at bay, but returns shortly therafter

• by cjaneb877

My friend recently had the unfortuante experience of being bit by a spider and having a quite serious allergic reaction on his thigh causing immediate hardening of the area and fairly serious swelling. His physician prescibed Augmentin, a strong antibiotic, that I myself have used to battle chronic ear infection probelms I have had over the years.

comfort in his thigh.

Augmentin is single handedly the only medication that will knock out an ear infection for me.

THere are milder medications that have been prescribed to me in the past to treat ear infections but I have found that they either do not solve the problem at all, or the infection is held at bay, but returns shortly therafter.

While Augmentin, usually is a larger pill to swallow, quite literally, it has worked extremely ...

• well for me.

I myself have noticed no side effects from using this medcation when it has been prescirbed me to me, although infrequent reports of nausea, headaches, dizziness, and things of this nature have been reported by other people in the past, according to drug wearnings and labels.

It is not advisable that one use alcohol while using this medication and that one only use this prescription when it is advised by a doctor to treat a

specific infection within the body.

While milder prescriptions frequently work for people I even know, I have found that AUgmentin is my infection fighting medication of choice.

It has always been covered almost fully by my insurance company, it is fairly common, and can also usually be found in generic brands for anyone who may obtain an infection and not obtain insurance coverage.

I give this medciation my two thumbs up.

It has been a life saver to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261710229221231/k2311a1017/10.17.07