Audi A 4 2006
  • There is great storage space, and comfortable seating and for the generally good prices on getting one of these bad boys used, you are looking at getting a quality car at pretty reasonable price so you will most likely get a good bang for your buck

• by cjaneb877

I recently had the chance to take a ride in my uncle’s Audi A4, which is a 2006 model. I must say I was pretty impressed.

While the A4 might not be as large or luxury oriented as the Audi A6, it certainly allows ample room for comfortable riding for up to five people.

My uncle has the hatch back or wagon type model as well and

I must say that it obtains an impressive amount of trunk space, so much so, that one could probably carry even mid-sized furniture pieces or larger items if desired.

The A4 models can range used from twenty thousand dollars on up, depending on how many miles the car has on it, the condition it is in, and its individualized history.

I was quick to sieze the ...

• opportunity to drive this fantastic car when my uncle offered me the chance, and I have to say, it handles almost like a sports car or very similarly to my old Saab.

It handles turns great, the breaks are smooth and steady, and for those who like to sit low and close to the road and still obtain a good amount of pick up and easy manuvering,

I would highly recommen looking into the A4 model.

IT also would be a handy car for mothers with young children.

There is great storage space, and comfortable seating and for the generally good prices on getting one of these bad boys used, you are looking at getting a quality car at pretty reasonable price so you will most likely get a good bang for your buck!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91710229191231/k2311a1017/10.17.07