iPhone
  • I'm a tech geek and I like to put little extra things on my phone that makes use of its full capabilities
  • If you're planning to get an iPod and a cell phone then you should definitely get the iPhone, otherwise, if you're just into the iPhone for its music playing capabilities, just buy the iPod Touch or if you want a smart phone, there are better smart phones out in the market

• by Natalie Sod

I’m not an Apple fan and I’m not too keen to join the hundreds of people who bought the iPhone during the first few weeks of release but I’m beginning to entertain the thought of getting one when I got to play with my Uncle’s iPhone when he came over to visit.

What’s

so great?

1.) Touch screen. Very touch sensitive and follows your finger’s every move.

2.) The design itself. Very thin and stylish.

3.) Safari Browser. Best browser on a mobile phone and probably the only mobile phone with a full featured web browser.

4.) Music and video playback. The iPhone offers great music playback and watching videos is not eye-straining, thanks to its large display.

What’s so bad?

1.) QWERTY keyboard. It really is hard to press and takes a little time getting used to.

2.) Lack of third party applications. I’m a tech geek and I like to put little extra things on my phone that makes ...

• iPhone
      use of its full capabilities.

3.) Screen prone to fingerprint smudges. After three hours of using my uncle’s iPhone, the screen was already full of smudges that I can barely see what I’m looking at.

4.) Substandard camera. Other free phones offered by Verizon and Sprint have much better picture quality and has

video recording capabilities.

The Verdict:

If you’re planning to get an iPod and a cell phone then you should definitely get the iPhone, otherwise, if you’re just into the iPhone for its music playing capabilities, just buy the iPod Touch or if you want a smart phone, there are better smart phones out in the market.

iPhone
Sarthak Shed says :

re : If you’re planning to get an iPod and a cell phone then you should definitely get the iPhone, otherwise, if you’re just into the iPhone for its music playing capabilities, just buy the iPod Touch or if you want a smart phone, there are better smart phones out in the market
The cell phone still worth it’s cost in 2018 because of it’s concepts

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371610229091231/k2311a1016/10.16.07