Egyptian Goddess Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love smelling sensual and I have found a product that will rival any name perfume
  • I know that everyone has a different taste or smell if you will but, this is light, musky and it only takes a drop applied directly to the skin
  • I once had a gentleman friend who loved it so much that I bought him a bottle and he would roll a little on his arm somewhere just to get a whiff of me during the day

• by raineydaysmiles

Are you tired of paying $89.95 for a small spray bottle of some celebrity’s “name brand” perfume? I love smelling sensual and I have found a product that will rival any “name” perfume. It is Egyptian Goddess Oil. It comes in a roll-on application, perfect for your most intimate body parts and it is intoxicating! I know that everyone has a different taste or “smell” if you will but, this

is light, musky and it only takes a drop applied directly to the skin. I love to put it all over my body…I even roll it onto my palms and run it through my hair!

My mother has worn the same perfume (White Shoulders) for years and I gave her a bottle of Egyptian Goddess last Christmas. My gosh, you would think that it was 24k gold in a bottle the way she rationed it out. She was amazed when I let her in on the fact that it was only $7 a bottle! You have got to at least try it. I mean, you and I both know that we spend $7 or more on “gas station junk” in a couple of days.

It can usually be found in small specialty shops that carry incense, candles, henna products, etc… or you can ...

• Egyptian Goddess Oil
      conveniently order it online. I get mine from www.auricblends.com, just look under perfume oils. If you forget the website simply type in Egyptian Goddess perfume oil on your search engine.

The name is a little quirky but, I can handle quirky alot better than dishing out $89 or more for a perfume just because it carries a designer name.

I once had a gentleman friend who loved it so much that I bought him

a bottle and he would roll a little on his arm somewhere just to get a whiff of me during the day!

Of course the oil comes in a variety of scents but, I have yet to find one that tops the Egyptian Goddess. There is just something about it that is so very enticing…do yourself (and your partner) a favor and try it! I’d be willing to bet that one bottle will not be enough!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311610229061231/k2311a1016/10.16.07