Parker Roller Ball  » Other  »
Shops
  • Even so, I have found some disadvantages with these pens
  • Yet another disadvantage is that you will not be able to know the ink level as most refills are opaque

• by Karthik

I always use parker pens for writing and taking notes. They are the best pens I have ever used. Why I use these pens always is that they are durable, have a good shelf life, are also not very expensive.

I usually use the roller ball Parker pens. This is because they cost only about Rs. 100

(2.5$) and are the best ball point pens available in the market. Also you can get new refills at 25 per piece (0.67$). Each refill lasts me about six months even though I write a lot. I mentioned they have a good shelf life because, you can buy and keep them for years without writing and ...

• then even when you write they will write as good as new.

Even so, I have found some disadvantages with these pens. One of them is that towards the end of every refill, the pen begins to write very smoothly that it gets diffcult to write with them. Another is that about the same time, the ink

flow becomes abrupt. Yet another disadvantage is that you will not be able to know the ink level as most refills are opaque. Also at times the pen develops cracks.

Even though there are these disadvantages, I have always found that Parker pens are very dependable. Also they bring in luck during my exams. So I recommend these pens sincerely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121610229051231/k2311a1016/10.16.07