Generic tylenol  » Medicine  »
  • I bought this 3(USD) dollar bottle of equate tylenol for my 8month old when he was teething and the product worked great
  • I had to give him a larger amount (more liquid not more medicine) than say reg childrens tylenol but the flavor must have been good because he always drank it up without a problem
  • I have tried many other equate medicines since my wonerful experience with the pain relief

• by Celeste

I am reviewing generic equate tylenol. I bought this 3(USD) dollar bottle of equate tylenol for my 8month old when he was teething and the product worked great. It was bubble gum flavored and my son liked it very

much.

I had to give him a larger amount (more liquid not more medicine) than say reg childrens tylenol but the flavor must have been good because he always drank it up without a problem.

I have to sat ...

• that when i was having money problems and had to save money by buying the cheap stuff it was a huge payout for us.

Thank you equate for making my life manageable with your affordable childrens medecine.

I have tried many

other equate medicines since my wonerful experience with the pain relief. They have all been just as good of experiences. their nite time medicine and tussin are also good products and their cough drops are also very tasty and helpful plus affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261610228941231/k2311a1016/10.16.07