Fujifilm FinePix A210  » Cameras  »
  • What I notice with the Fujifilm Finepix A210 is that it really takes good snapshots

• by darbybelle

Not knowing so much about megapixels and all, I told my husband to buy me a digital camera. And having a baby that was growing up so fast, I needed a camera fast. We had one but it was a film camera so we had to waste money getting prints of the bad pictures.

At least with a digital camera, I knew if the baby was even in the picture. I can also make adjustments and put him in the middle of the frame, just in case he moved while I was clicking to take the picture.

I can also easily upload the pictures

to my PC and share them with family and friends. What I notice with the Fujifilm Finepix A210 is that it really takes good snapshots.

Using the zoom, I was able focus on my baby who was most of the time only a few feet away from me, playing and even making funny faces at me. As long as I was not zooming in on people, places and objects yards away from me, I did just fine.

With the Fujifilm Finepix A210, I was able get clear pictures of my son and capture vibrant colors of his surrounding. On auto flash mode, I was ...

• still able to take good pictures even when we were in dark area or in an area where there was poor lighting.

You would think I had made great efforts in adjusting to the lighting or added some light while taking the picture because the pictures still caught almost every detail of what I was trying to capture which was usually my baby and whatever he was doing at that precise moment. I was also able to take short video clips with it.

There were only a minute-long videos but enough for me to capture the cute and funny moments of my baby. In

fact, I was able to take a video of his first swimming escapade using my Fujifilm Finepix A210.

The only downside though is that it doesn’t have a built in microphone so there were no sounds to my video clips. But overall, for a 3.

2 MP digital camera costing only between $100 and $190, I really can’t complain. In fact, I would give the Fujifilm Finepix A210 a high rating for the quality of pictures and the price.

So if you’re looking for a digital camera for personal use and taking snapshots, and if you’re on a tight budget, Fujifilm Finepix A210 might be it for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431610228881231/k2311a1016/10.16.07