Art in America magazine  » Media  »
1.5
  • What I found instead was a bunch of articles that were way out of perception with the thing I was looking for
  • Boring, overstuffed and all in all a waste of time

• by Regina Sunderland

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am a freelance writer and artisan, for that reason I make it a point to purchase as many magazines a possible. In my search for a good Art Magazine I came across ‘Art in America’ a

very specialized Magazine for the Art lover.

This Magazine runs $7.00 in the Stores here in the US and you would think that it has a lot to offer. I took this magazine home, expecting to be wowed. What I found instead was a bunch of articles that were way out of perception with the thing I was looking for.

I tried several times to get into the Magazine, but the Articles in all ...

• Art in America magazine
      were drawn out pieces of overstuffed nonsense at best. Perhaps you have to be of a different class of people to appreciate this particular magazine. I am assuming this was not so much geared towards the Artists
      but the Art collectors.

For me personally, I just wasted $7.00 and hope never to make that mistake again. Please keep the magazine, or change the entire thing. Boring, overstuffed and all in all a waste of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 391610228771231/k2311a1016/10.16.07