Afrin Nasal spray  » Medicine  »
  • I know that it's addictive, but as long as it's not used 10 times a year for 2 weeks each time, I don't think that it can do any harm
  • The only problem that I have with the nasal spray, that as soon as I spray it, I become dizzy and for about an hour I feel lethargic
  • But after taking decongestant pills for many years, I switched to Afrin nasal spray and would recommend it to anyone that wants instant results

• by sunshine
      Afrin Nasal spray sure beats any decongestant pill!

When taken Sudafed or any other decongestant pill, you have to wait a while (which seems like lifetime when you cannot breathe)before it starts working, but with nasal spray, you get immediate results!

As soon as you spray into your nose, it starts unclogging. The Afrin spray lasts for 12 hours and the new “Afrin No Drip

Nasal Spray”, is not messy at all!

Now, this nasal spray is not supposed to be used for more than 3 days…I have used them longer than that when needed and I never encountered any problems. I know that it’s addictive, but as long as it’s not used 10 times a year for 2 weeks each time, I don’t think that it can do any ...

• harm… But be cautious - always follow the directions, what works for one, might not work for the other!

Once when I had an ear infection, I was advised by a doctor to keep using the nasal spray for a prolonged time, even though the package states not to use it for a long period of time. The only problem that I have with the

nasal spray, that as soon as I spray it, I become dizzy and for about an hour I feel lethargic. Maybe it’s not the nasal spray, but the cold itself - who knows. Nasal spray should not be taken if you have heart problems or thyroid desease, I have underactive thyroid, maybe that\’s why?

But after taking decongestant pills for many years, I switched to Afrin nasal spray and would recommend it to anyone that wants instant results!

Afrin Nasal spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2671222860531/k2311a127/12.7.05