Waterford Beaumont Ceiling Fixture  » Housewares  »
  • Out of pure frustration, I decided the first home improvement project we would make would be replacing them with new light fixtures
  • The way they light up the kitchen is also amazing
  • For the price, I don't think we could have found a better product
  • I know our kitchen looks much better with them and we have absolutely no complaints about them

• by Steve

When we first purchased our home, we had these weird hanging lights in our kitchen that not only didn’t give enough light, they were a hazard because we were always hitting our heads on them (I don’t know how the last homeowner lived with them).

Out of pure frustration, I decided the first home

improvement project we would make would be replacing them with new light fixtures. Our choice was the Waterford Beaumont Crystal Ceiling Fixtures.

Rather than hanging down, the Waterford Beaumont fixtures attach snuggly to our ceiling (they do take some electrical work to install so you will want to make sure you know what you’re doing).

• So, I no longer have to worry about bumping my head on them.

The way they light up the kitchen is also amazing. We have two fixtures in all and each of them hold three 40-watt bulbs (the previous fixtures only had one bulb in each of them). And the crystal helps disperse the

light evenly all over the room. The first time we turned on the light switch, it was almost blinding compared to what we had before.

For the price, I don’t think we could have found a better product. I know our kitchen looks much better with them and we have absolutely no complaints about them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531410228520731/k2311a1014/10.14.07