Animal Farm  » Books  »
  • But, it is definitely entertaining to read about animals that overthrow a cruel farmer and attempt to run the farm on their own
  • In fact, I think I liked this book much more than 1984
  • This one is definitely a classic I would recommend to anyone because it is a great way to understand how even the best intentions can be corrupted by the wrong people at the top

• by Steve

I had heard about the short novel Animal Farm but never really knew what it was. But, since I had finished reading another book by George Orwell (1984) I figured it wouldn’t hurt to read that one as well.

I can say I really liked it.

Animal Farm isn’t very long; I

read it in about two hours. But, it is definitely entertaining to read about animals that overthrow a cruel farmer and attempt to run the farm on their own; only to be slowly oppressed by the pigs. If you read between the lines, you can see the obvious satire being aimed ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171410228500731/k2311a1014/10.14.07