BRITELITE Zafari Halogen  » Electronics  »
Dubai
  • It costs 59 dhirams(nearly 14$) Facilities I found with this flash light system

• by krishnakomali
      Britlelite Flash light is extremely good and is very light to carry. This is made up of Aircraft Aluminium material. And lamp is Halogen. This is a rechargeable Flashlight.

An adaptor has been given for charging batteries. We purchased it in Lulu centre,Dubai . The battery is of Nickel cadmium

type.

It just needs 8 hours to charge the battery. As it weighs just 160gm , it is very easy to carry anywhere you want. It covers range of 500 metres.

And focuses spot to flood. It is really good. This is a product of Germany.

It costs 59 ...

• dhirams(nearly 14$) Facilities I found with this flash light system: 1. As face cap of the flashlight is rotatable, I can obtain the best 2. spot pattern and beam focus as per my requirement.

3. Flash light charging adaptor is specially designed to protect against overcharging. This protects battery from getting

damaged.

4. Maintenance is simple and easy. I just require a small brush and cotton swabs.

That’s all. 5. Life time warranty for Flash light casing, Lens, reflector, Switch, Recharging module located within flash light and 1 year for adaptor and 6 months for battery pack.

6. Operating time is 90 minutes. Specifications: Length: 236mm Weight: 160gm Material: Aircraft Aluminium Battery Type: 3×4/5scNi-cad 1300mA.

bobby sehmi says :

Where can I purchase the britelite zafari halogen from in Dubai?

leena joseph says :

where can I purchase britelite Zafari Halogen torch light battery

Kipley says :

The torch uses 4/5A Size 1300mAh Nicad batteries, which can be purchased on Amazon :

K N Nair says :

Madam,
    I also require the address of the dealer for getting the battery replaced. When I purchased a German Zafari Halogen britelite torch the dealer told the battery is life long replaceable free of cost. Now, when I enquired, no shop owners are agreeing for such replacement.
    Actually I am perplexed.
    If you get the address, please publish it.
    Thanks,
    KN Nair

Clifford Gnanakan says :

Hi
    I am from India and currently in Singapore for a few days. I bought a Britelite Zafari Xenon torch from Dubai but unfortunately lost its battery and charger.

Could you be kind enough to tell me asap where i could buy the replacement in Singapore

Thanks

Cliff

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1671222841031/k2311a127/12.7.05