Biore Pore Perfect Deep Cleansing Strips  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Biore Strips at my local drug store and they were not cheap

• by Melissa Glenn

I have used other cleansing strips before on my nose, forehead and chin, but I had never used the Biore ones before. I often find cleansing strips that are suppose to remove excess oil and blackouts too harsh for my sensitive skin, but not so with Biore Pore Perfect Deep Cleansing Strips.

I bought the Biore Strips at my

local drug store and they were not cheap; $17.99CDN for the combo pack of 14 which includes 7 nose strips and 7 forehead strips which can also be used on the chin or along the sides of the cheeks. I tried a nose strip first, and this one really did remove blackheads with just one application! And ...

• it didn’t hurt like other strips did when I went to pull it off my nose.

The forehead strips I used on my t-zone and my chin, and got fantastic results each time. The strips soaked up excess oil and peeling them off never hurt a bit! Further more, the way these Biore strips are manufactured means they fit

perfectly on your nose, forehead and chin, you don’t have to cut them down to fit like other facial strips.

If you suffer from occasional blackouts or excess oil in your skin, try Biore Pore Perfect Deep Cleansing Strips. While they may be a little pricier than other strips they are defiantly gentler on your face, and they work great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311410228330731/k2311a1014/10.14.07