Marriott Boston
Boston
  • I consider Marriott Boston Copley Place, located in Boston to be a really nice place to stay for mostly business travelers
  • I noticed the price range and wasn't particularly surprised of its expensive rates since it was sponsored by my company at that time
  • I checked in the first thing I arrived in this hotel and I found my room to be real neat and orderly
  • There was a nice work space that I found to be really convenient for me and when I checked out the bathroom, I was happy to find most of the toiletries that I needed
  • A good hotel for the business traveler, definitely

• by deadpoet

I consider Marriott Boston Copley Place, located in Boston to be a really nice place to stay for mostly business travelers. I had been for a 2 days work assignment to this hotel before on my previous job and basically I had to be at this hotel and attend a particular seminar. I noticed the price range and wasn’t particularly surprised of its expensive rates since it was sponsored by my company at that time. I told myself that the price package was not suitable for a budget traveler.

I checked in the first thing I arrived in this hotel and I found my room to be real neat and orderly. There was a nice work space that I found to be really convenient for me and when I checked out the bathroom, I was

happy to find most of the toiletries that I needed. There was even an ironing board to get rid of wrinkles.

My seminar was supposed to be scheduled during the next day that I first checked in and so for that first day, I had the time for myself. I basically went to explore the hotel just out of curiosity and I felt that the elevators were really inconvenient. They were really slow and took some long time to go from one floor to the next. As for the areas that I found to be near to this hotel, I saw the Hynes Convention Center and then went to check out some places that were suitable to eat at. I found none to my liking and then made my way back to the hotel.

The ...

• mannerism of the staff were really applaudable. Even though it was not the first time I entered the hotel entrance, the doorman greeted me as though I had first came to check in. Not only that, the concierge also took some time to make eye-contacts and smiled and greeted me. But that was for sure, since one had to spend around $300 per night. The reason that my previous company had sent me to this place was because of the seminar and it was held at an expensive hotel since the organizers wanted it that way and I am guessing they had lots to spare. Another best feature about this hotel is that it took only 15 minutes to reach the airport. Extremely convenient, if you ask me.

Next off, I slept soundly

like a log and then the next morning, at around 7AM sharp, I received a wake-up call from the concierge. They did as I had requested and I was very happy to be receiving their really patient wake-up call since it took around more than 6 rings for me to pick up. That was how comfortable I felt sleeping in the hotel bed. I went to take a shower, had breakfast and then went for the seminar. It was a good one, held at a nice conference room area, and the hotel staff had pre-prepared some nice sandwiches and hot beverages.

The seminar went off well and when it was time for me to go home, I was a bit missing Marriott Boston Copley Place. A good hotel for the business traveler, definitely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21410228170731/k2311a1014/10.14.07