Diamond Resort Hawaii
Kaukahi Street Wailea, Hawaii
  • There are nice and expensive shops and boutiques that we love exploring and this particular resort is like an all-inclusive resort type that I love so much
  • As for the hotel room, I noticed that it was very large, and if I was right, around 800-900 square feet
  • The staff over at Diamond Resort Hawaii were all very polite and I will definitely come back, within a heartbeat, should I get the chance to

• by deadpoet

In Wailea, there is this truly wonderful resort called Diamond Resort Hawaii, which I had been to with my boyfriend before some 2 years back. I would say that this resort appears to be located in the posher part of Maui and there are other hotels like Four Seasons, Grand Wailea and some other 5 star resorts. There are nice and expensive shops and boutiques that we love exploring and this particular resort is like an all-inclusive resort type that I love so much.

I am not sure why this resort is labeled as 4 star, when instead, I really felt that the treatments that we received there were really 5 star style. The place was pretty full when we came and I was very happy that there were

still ample space to move around freely. I love the fact that this resort appeared to be very quiet and I was free to do whatever I wanted with the right space. The spa was decorated and made into a Japanese/German style and very different from the normal American spas that I have tried. Other facilities included a sauna, jacuzzi bath, reclining bath and also a waterfall shower, which was my most favorite. I had the spa to myself for the most part, while my boyfriend entertained himself in the gaming room, which was also available and filled with men of all ages.

As for food in Diamond Resort Hawaii, we had some Japanese dinner for the most time that we were there and we had ...

• a beef dish which was really tasteful. I requested for none pork nor lard specifically and I was very happy that my request was granted. The beef was really tender and there was also a barbecue facilities that my boyfriend loved. Besides that, we also had some sushi rolls and tuna sashimi. The barbecue was very great and we went back up to our room feeling very happy.

As for the hotel room, I noticed that it was very large, and if I was right, around 800-900 square feet. We had an ocean view room which was truly awesome and it was just as the way that we had requested. There was a very nice view of the hills as well and I noticed that the

ocean view was really calming. As for the bath area, it was also huge and there was a nice and separate vanity area with a private toilet room facility. The Japanese shower was really to my liking and I extremely love the large bath tub which was available. The king-sized bed was also very nice and fluffy and I love lounging in the large living and dining room area.

If not for all these, I would certainly find the quiet resort to be more quieter. This place is really suitable for one to unwind and just bring whomever to enjoy the area with. The staff over at Diamond Resort Hawaii were all very polite and I will definitely come back, within a heartbeat, should I get the chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21410228150731/k2311a1014/10.14.07