Embee rice
  • The Embee rice is my favourite and the secret of my cooking

• by baba

The Embee is the brand name of the basmati rice. The quality of the Embee rice is very good.

It comes in one-kilogram quantity and the rice is very cleaned and packed.

The quality of

the each rice is very fine and shiny.

The Embee rice is my favourite and the secret of my cooking.

Because whenever I have to prepared some dishes using the rice or any rice items I ...

• only use the Embee rice and this adds the extra taste to the dish prepared and those who eat the dishes I prepared using the embee rice praise me a lot.

The price of this rice is

more and it is also available in very big departmental stores.

But the quality and the taste of this rice is super fine and mind blowing.

It can be used when we invite the guest to our home occasionally.

Embee rice
    shilpa desai says :

hi, I am in Bangalore. I would like know where do I get Embee sona masuri rice in Bangalore city? Pls give the comlete address. thanks,

Galega says :

Embee Sona Masuri Rice can be bought from any Big Bazaar store in Bangalore (Bengaluru). You will also get many other options in terms of Masuri rice. There are many Big Bazaar outlets in Bengaluru, almost in all areas. One is located in SRK Towers opposite IIM Bangalore. My cousin buys Masuri rice from here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410227881231/k2311a1014/10.14.07